Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day Review

Sorry it's been so long!  I've just been busy!  I have been making tons of new friends, which is awesome.

Yesterday was my first day of classes.  I had History and Archaeology of the Ancient Near East.  Just saying the title makes me feel really smart.  I think it will be an interesting class.  Here's how my week works:

Monday - History and Archaeology of the Ancient Near East - 9:15-12:15
Tuesday - Intro to the Old Testament - 1:15-4:15
Wednesday - Hebrew I - 10:45-12:15
Thursday - Theology Survey I - 2:00-5:00
Friday - Hebrew I - 10:45-12:15

I kind of like having only one class on a day.  Even though it means I don't get days off, I have a lot of time to study.  I don't really like having to do everything on one day.

The weather has been really nice here the last few days.  We've sat outside to eat dinner, which is fun.

Still haven't found a job, but I'm working on it!

You'll also be happy to hear that even though I never made my bed at home, I make it here every day.  I feel old and responsible now.

That's all for now!  I hope to post again at the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I think the one class a day sounds like a good deal. Then you can really focus that day and you mind isn't wandering to the next class. And if you really dislike a class or prof, you only have to deal once a week.

    ReplyDelete