Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm beginning to like it here.

Okay, so the past few days have been a lot better.  I have been making more friends, which is helpful.  I have also finished working wait staff, which has been great.  We are in the midst of a couple of days off, tomorrow I start teen staff duties, which will largely consist of decorating.  I know I'm going to be preaching sometime as well, and I think I've got the activity that I want to do, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to say in my message yet.

Anyways, I just wanted to update to say that things are getting better.  I'm still nervous about the overnight hiking trip that we will be taking, but I think if I talk to Bekah and Liam about it, my fears may be calmed.  And Alisa gave me some good advice...if this place is not a good fit for me, then it's okay to leave.  Additionally, I think I need to just trust that God has me here for a reason even if I don't know what it is yet.

That is all, hope everyone enjoys their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment