Saturday, October 1, 2011

Procrastination is my first name...

I'm supposed to be reading right now, as I have had a very unproductive couple of days, but I felt the need to update this first.

So this past week has been pretty good.  I think I've adjusted well to being 27 years old.  It's only been a week, however, so that may change.  Age is just a number, right?

I've been busy like usual.  Lots of studying and reading and Hebrew exercises to do.  I took 2 quizzes in Hebrew and aced them both, so I feel like I'm doing well!  I'm a little worried about the History and Archaeology mid-term I have coming up soon, because there is just so much to know!  He gave us a review sheet and it's HUGE!  But I will endure.

No updates on boys.  The guy who asked for my number never called :(.  It's okay, because there are so many other guys here to distract me.

My roommate and I have been getting along great, which is good!  But I wouldn't say that she's my bestest friend here.  That would be Sarah.  She's from Albany, New York.  She and I will stay up until 2 am talking about life.  We are actually hoping that we can live in the same suite next year, which I think would be awesome.

In other news, I finally got to play my guitar today!  That was so exciting and made me feel a little bit better about life in general.  My fingers are killing me now, but that's the price I pay for not practicing all summer long.  Hopefully I'll be able to find a space to play on a regular basis.

I am getting a sore throat.  Hopefully that doesn't mean that I'm getting sick!

Okay, I really should read now.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment