Monday, August 29, 2011

Here we go!

So.  I've started a blog.

It seems like everyone has a blog these days.  Some people even get book deals from their blogs and make millions of dollars!

I don't expect that to happen to me.

The reason that I am doing is this blog is because I hate repeating myself.  I don't want to have to call up mom and dad, and my brother and sister-in-law, and my younger brother, and my best friend and tell them all the same information.  Don't worry, I'll still call.  But maybe I won't have to tell the same story 4 times.

Here's what I'll write about:  Everything.  Okay, maybe not everything.  But whatever I feel like writing about.  Triumphs.  Failures.  School stuff.  Personal stuff.  Crazy professors.  Crazy roommates.  Crazy me.

So to whomever is going to read this blog, I hope you join me on my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment